Join Mike Solomon of Solomon, Steiner & Peck, Ltd. for a Debunking Common Estate Planning Myths virtual seminar on Tuesday, July 20, 2021, at 12 PM Eastern Time. He will discuss the many misconceptions about estate planning, including:
- Everyone needs a trust
- Small estates don’t require estate planning documents
- A living trust protects against nursing home costs
- Joint and survivor assets with your children is the best way to avoid probate
- IRAs must be cashed out upon death
- Once you have a trust, you can avoid probate
To learn more about the seminar or RSVP, please call Debbie DiPenti at 216-765-0123 or email [email protected] Alternatively, you may complete the form below to register. All seminar registrations must be submitted by 12 PM on Monday, July 19, 2021.