FACTS AND INFORMATION SHEET
Solomon, Steiner & Peck, Ltd., is a Cleveland based law firm, founded in 1993. Our main office is located at 6105 Parkland Boulevard, Suite 140, Mayfield Heights, Ohio 44124. We have a satellite office located at 6100 Oak Tree Boulevard, Independence, Ohio 44131. We even meet with clients in Westlake, Independence, Akron, Warren and Youngstown! We can be reached at 216-245-0185, 866-642-0932, or visit our website at www.budsolo.com. Since our inception, we have been committed to offering personalized and cost efficient legal services that span the full range of our clients' needs in a broad spectrum of areas including: Elderlaw; Estate, Medicaid and Disability planning; Probate and Trust Administration; Business, Corporate and Succession Planning; ERISA; Taxation; and Real Estate.
There's no denying it - we live in a very complex world and as our lives have grown more complicated so have our laws, even here in northeast Ohio. However, northeast Ohioans are pretty lucky because Cleveland and Northeast Ohio is the most sophisticated legal community between New York and Chicago. While we at Solomon, Steiner & Peck, Ltd., do have a sophisticated law practice, we still base our business practices on the very simple, old-fashioned standards that Ohioans have grown to expect (and that they deserve): we treat all of our clients with respect; we work as hard as we can to achieve our clients' legal goals; and we value honesty and integrity.
Our lawyers are well known in Greater Cleveland, northeast Ohio and even nationally. But we would not want our firm located anywhere else but northeast Ohio. Most of our lawyers and staff were born and reared in the Cleveland/Northeast Ohio area, are raising families here and plan to retire here. Cleveland is revitalized and growing and WE ALL LOVE IT HERE! Our goal is help Cleveland, Akron, Canton and Youngstown, get this word out to the world, plus to provide excellent legal services to every northeast Ohioan who needs our assistance, as we have for the past 15 years.
As an example of our commitment to the city of Cleveland and its residents, on November 16, 2005, Solomon, Steiner & Peck, Ltd., was a 2005 Winner of the Cleveland Better Business Bureau's® Torch Award Honoring Businesses of Integrity. The competition is very stiff and involves a close scrutiny of the firm's business practices as well as interviews with a random selection of clients. As described by the Cleveland BBB, "The Torch Awards honor businesses that, along with excellent service, have shown superior commitment to building an ethical culture as evidenced by their relationships with customers and other stakeholders." It is a great honor and we are extremely proud of this accomplishment and thank our clients and the Cleveland BBB.
Our clients range from individuals with very modest estates who need only simple wills, to multimillionaires and family-owned businesses with complex legal needs. We have helped thousands of Clevelanders and their families through many difficult legal, tax and personal issues. We are always proud and pleased when we can help clients reach and exceed their goals. Most of our new clients are referred by existing satisfied clients. That's the best compliment we can receive! Please feel free to call Solomon, Steiner & Peck, Ltd., with any of your legal needs.
Everyone needs legal information, but legal issues are an area most people do not understand and therefore feel uncomfortable with. Through monthly public information seminars, our television show, "Golden Opportunities" (Sunday mornings at 11:30 am on WKYC, TV 3), our web site, www.budsolo.com, our Fifty-Something columns, our books, "Avoiding the Medicaid Trap," "Golden Opportunities" and "Why Wills won't Work," and firm newsletters, we strive to supply the legal information that everyone needs. Because of our expertise, we are frequently invited to give lectures to organizations of attorneys, accountants, financial planners and the general public. We show our commitment to northeast Ohio by continuing to provide legal information to clients, professionals and the general public.
SUMMARY OF LEGAL SERVICES
To give you a quick overview of our services, listed below is a representative sampling of what our practice includes. However, our expertise is not just limited to these legal matters and you should feel free to bring any of your legal concerns to us.
- Elder Law
- Asset Planning for Nursing Home Care.
- Social Security/Medicare/Medicaid planning, applications and appeals.
- Referrals to local community service agencies.
- Estate Planning
- Trusts of all types, including: Tax Planning, Probate Avoidance, SAFE Trusts, Asset Management, Life Insurance, Asset Protection for Medicaid purposes, Creditor and Spend-Thrift Protection, Supplemental Needs, Charitable, Testamentary and many others.
- Durable Powers of Attorney.
- Retirement Planning with pensions, profit sharing plans, IRAs.
- Durable Powers of Attorney for Health Care and Living Will Declarations.
- Probate Administration
- All necessary Probate Court documents.
- Assistance in asset transfers.
- Federal and Ohio Estate Tax Returns.
- Business and Corporate
- Business succession planning.
- Incorporations and Dissolutions.
- Shareholders' Agreements/Buy-Sell Agreements/Employment Agreements.
- Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies.
- Acquisitions and Dispositions.
- Taxation and Employee Benefits.
- Personal Income and Gift Tax Returns.
- Fiduciary Income Tax Returns.
- Ohio and Federal Estate Tax Returns.
- Qualified Pension Plans, drafting and administration.
- Real Estate
- Purchases, Sales and Leases for Commercial and Residential Real Estate.