Ohio Business Law Attorneys
For effective legal representation, businesses in Cleveland and throughout Ohio turn to the attorneys of Solomon, Steiner & Peck, Ltd., for experienced legal representation and advice.
We provide a broad range of legal services to businesses, including:
- Business organization: We explain the various types of business entities and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Business transactions: We counsel clients about buying and selling a business and we draft and review contracts of all kinds
- Business tax planning: Our lawyers help businesses minimize their state and federal tax liability and advising clients on the tax consequences of strategic business decisions
- Succession planning: We help you plan an exit strategy that meets your goals and protects your interests.
- Real estate: Our attorneys assist clients with the purchase, sale or lease of commercial real estate.
Founded in 1993, our law firm is dedicated to providing exceptional legal services efficiently and cost effectively.
We are respected by our business law clients and our legal peers for our commitment to upholding the highest level of professional ethics and integrity.
Torch Award Winner
Our firm was named a 2005 Winner of the Cleveland Better Business Bureau's® Torch Award Honoring Businesses of Integrity. As described by the Cleveland BBB, "The Torch Awards honor businesses that, along with excellent service, have shown superior commitment to building an ethical culture as evidenced by their relationships with customers and other stakeholders."
To discuss your business law-related concerns, please contact business lawyer Michael Solomon at Solomon, Steiner & Peck, Ltd., to arrange a consultation.
From three locations, our business law attorneys represent clients throughout northeast Ohio.